Helping patients to build a life worth living
- Perspectives from positive psychology: determinants of well being
- The genetics of happiness and well-being
- Fostering well-being in patients with personality disorders
- A life worth living. Lessons learned from working with suicide prevention in high risk clients
- Ethical discussion on euthanasia in patients with mental disorders
More information on our plenary sessions
We hope to extend the limits of traditional thinking in science and clinical care by creating a platform for an innovative discussion among researchers, clinicians, members of our health care systems, as well as patients and relatives.
State of the art research on
- Complex trauma and BPD
- Personality disorders in forensic settings
- How long do treatments for BPD need to be?
- Nonsuicidal self-injury
- Treatment for adolescents with BPD
- Personality disorders in the elderly
- Internet based interventions
Like in our successful previous conferences, our aim is to open the floor for contributions from different disciplines and fields of research with a specific focus on our patients´ well-being.