The European Society for the Study of Personality Disorders established the Young Researcher Award in order to stimulate young researchers to perform innovative research in the broad field of personality disorders.
The selection criteria for the award jury will be:
- The research idea has to be original, innovative and methodologically sound.
- It has to connect different domains of research, resulting in a new perspective.
- The research has to be the applicant’s own project, is not part of a larger institutional project and has to be adequately presented and discussed.
- The applicant is not older than 40 years on 24 September 2020 and has not finished his/her post academic traineeship or residencies longer than 10 years before the 24 September 2020.
The jury will be assembled on the basis of the following criteria:
- The jury consists of 5 members, all internationally distinguished researchers.
- The jury members come from different research domains, scientific background and disciplines and have different nationalities.
- The award for 2020 will be presented by the Chair of the Award committee during the congress in Antwerp in September 2020.
- The laureate will be invited to give a featured presentation (20-30 minutes) on his/her work.
How to apply?
Applications have to be directed to the Young Researcher Award jury. The applicant has to provide the following documents:
1. A curriculum vitae
2. A letter of recommendation by his/her scientific mentor who confirms that the candidate is eligible and that the submitted research fulfills the selection criteria described above
3. A description of the research
4. PDF files of the relevant published articles or submitted scientific manuscripts
Please send your application to the congress secretary of CPO HANSER SERVICE to e-mail address email@example.com.
After submission of the YRA application the applicant will receive a confirmation message as soon as possible from CPO HANSER SERVICE.