Authors must register for the congress before submitting an abstract.
There is no fee for submitting an abstract. However, the presenting author must pay the fee after receiving the acceptance notification.
In case your abstract was not accepted and you do not wish to attend the congress, you are eligible for a refund (minus an administrative charge of 25% on the fee) for cancellations received by 27 May 2020
Notifications of acceptance
The abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the scientific committee. Notifications will be sent to the authors via e-mail in May 2020.
- Chairperson and speakers are not exempted from the registration fee.
- Please follow the instructions carefully, as abstracts not prepared correctly will not be considered for presentation.
- Authors of accepted abstract must be on site at the congress and present their oral presention or poster in person.
- Based on the quality of the abstract, the Scientific Committee will categorize the submission either as an Oral Presentation or as a Poster Presentation. Authors will be informed on the acceptance of their abstracts until mid of May 2020.
Declaration Regarding Industrial Relationships
- Each chair, speaker and/or first author declares his/her relationship with industrial enterprises when submitting a contribution. This also applies to presenters invited to the conference.
- The declaration made or the failure to make such a declaration will be published by the ESSPD at the congress in an appropriate manner even in the case of invited speakers. The speaker and poster author attending expressly agrees to this publication on registering his/her contribution.
- All speakers are requested to notify their audience at the beginning of every paper regarding their relationships with industry.
Who can submit an Abstract?
Like in our successful previous conferences, our aim is to open the floor for contributions from different disciplines and fields of research with a specific focus on our patients´ well-being. We wish to extend the limits of traditional thinking in science and clinical care by creating a platform for an innovative discussion among researchers, clinicians, members of our health care systems, as well as patients and relatives and look forward to receiving your various contributions!